The due date is 11:59pm CST, Nov. 14th!
Congoers! Surely you have been wondering what the International Egg of Mystery event is all about!
Some details are still being worked out, but in short, we're...
GIVING SHIO AND KOSHO AN ANIMAL MASCOT!
And we want YOU to design it!
There are some rules, however! You can't just go off designing all willy-nilly.
We are looking for designs of four different types of animal mascots:
- A WHITE TIGER with a SHOUJO personality*
- A RED BIRD with a SHOUNEN personality*
- A BLACK TURTLE with a YANDERE personality*
- A BLUE DRAGON with a TSUNDERE personality*
But! These are just general archetypes. Your designs can be of any subset of these categories. For example, your BLUE DRAGON can be a chameleon or other lizard or serpent-like creature. Your WHITE TIGER can be any cat-like creature. Think Pokémon in terms of creativity and versatility!
The designs should be small, cute, and gender-neutral.
*What are these personalities that I speak of?
- Shoujo - Girly anime! Sailor Moon, Cardcaptor Sakura, those sorts of things!
- Shounen - Rough tough boy anime! Dragonball Z, One Piece, Naruto!
- Yandere - These are the sweet-then-scary girl types! You might want to google this one. ;D
- Tsundere - I-It's not like I actually care about you or anything! Baka!!
Does all of this sound confusing? No worries. When in doubt, just design anyway! We'll love and adore every last entry!
The four winning designs will be chosen for the International Egg of Mystery event at Kami-Con, and ONE of them just might become Shio and Kosho's PERMANENT animal mascot!
Winning artists will get full credit for designs and a prize for winning!
* You may enter as many designs as you like as many times as you like.
* Your design DOES NOT have to be a full, beautiful piece of artwork. Sketches are perfectly fine.
Please send all entries to email@example.com with the subject "Mascot Design" somewhere in the title.
THIS CONTEST ENDS NOV. 14th AT 11:59pm CST. PLEASE HAVE ALL ENTRIES TO US BY THEN.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask here or on our Facebook page! (www.facebook.com/kamiconstaff
Have fun and GO GET DESIGNING!